Green County Courthouse (NRIS 78000097)
WI. County/parish: Green.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
March 21, 1978.
- Green County Courthouse (Wisconsin)
- The Green County Courthouse, located on Courthouse Square in Monroe, is the county courthouse serving Green County, Wisconsin. Built in 1891, it is the county's second permanent courthouse. Architect G. Stanley Marshfield designed the Richardsonian Romanesque building. The courthouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. (read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78000097