1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places July 14, 2015.
The Bradford House was an historic house at 54-56 Pine Street in Lewiston, Maine, United States.
The three story brick building was built in 1876 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. It was extensively damaged by fire on July 4, 2007, and was later demolished. It was removed from the National Register in 2015.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78000154