1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places July 14, 2015.
The First Baptist Church is a Baptist church congregation currently meeting at 360 Canco Road in Portland, Maine. It met for many years in a now-demolished 1867 church building on Congress Street, where the Top of the Port Parking Lot is now located. That building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978, and was removed in 2015.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78000170