1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places April 06, 1978.
Also known as:
Edwin Hawley Hewitt (born Red Wing, Minnesota 1874) was a prominent local architect in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He designed this house, at the corner of Franklin Avenue and Stevens Avenue, in 1906. The house is within the Stevens Square neighborhood. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78001539