Dahl, William, House
136 13th St.,
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places
April 01, 1998.
- William Dahl House
The William Dahl House was built by William Dahl and his Irish wife, Catherine Margaret Murphy in 1858, the home was moved from 136 13th Street in 1997. (read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78001557