1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 13, 2020.
Also known as:
The McCarty-Lilley House is a historic two-story house in Bellevue, Nebraska. It was built as a one-story house in 1865 by Robert McCarty, a veteran of the Mexican–American War of 1846-1848 who fought in the Battle of Buena Vista and the Battle of Chapultepec. He also served as a Democratic county commissioner for Sarpy Counter in 1857 and 1860. The house was inherited by his granddaughter Susie in 1903, who lived here with her husband James Lilley and their ten children. They added a second story and an attic in 1918. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978, and was delisted in 2020.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78001712