1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 25, 2013.
John McCullough House was a historic home located at West Pennsboro Township in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. It was built between 1804 and 1807, and was a 2 1/2-story, 5-bay brick dwelling with a gable roof in a vernacular Georgian style. It featured an unusual two-story, inset portico. The house has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78002385