1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 27, 1986.
Telegraph Building was a historic commercial building located at Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1909–1910, and was a building in the Italianate style.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. It was delisted in 1983, after it was demolished. It was also included in the Old Downtown Harrisburg Commercial Historic District.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78002387