1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places November 11, 2002.
Dalton House was a historic home located at Dalton, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1810, and was a two-story, frame dwelling. It featured a two-story, full-length front porch with Stick/Eastlake style ornamentation.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. It was delisted in 2002, after being demolished in 1999.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78002410