1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 27, 1986.
Plumer Block, also known as the Hancock Building, was a historic commercial building located at Franklin, Venango County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1866, and was a three-story, red brick building with a flat roof in the Victorian Italianate style. It housed the first bank in Franklin, as well as numerous commercial enterprises and law offices.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. It was delisted in 1986, after being demolished following a fire.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78002476