Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 10, 2005.
Mansion Truss Bridge was a historic Camelback through truss bridge located near Mansion in Campbell County, Virginia. It was built in 1903, and consisted of two camelback through trusses. It was elevated high above the Staunton River and took its name from the 18th century mansion of early settler John Smith.
It was demolished in 1999. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978, and delisted in 2005.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78003011