1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 26, 1979.
Also known as:
John W. Smith House, also known as the Roberta Nicholson House, is a historic home located at Rochester, Fulton County, Indiana. It was built in 1892, and is a 2 1/2-story, Neo-Jacobean style frame dwelling on a limestone block foundation. It features a projecting round tower, wraparound porch, and 75 windows of various sizes.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79000015