1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places February 29, 1984.
West Lafayette Baptist Church (1898-1964), also known as Church of the Good Shepherd (1964-1976), was a historic Baptist church located at West Lafayette, Tippecanoe County, Indiana. It was built between 1898 and 1901, and was a two-story, cross shaped Gothic Revival style brick building. It featured a corner bell tower with three-tiered masonry buttresses. The Cynthia Jones Hall was added in 1936-1937 and the church was remodeled in 1951.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979, and delisted in 1984.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79000046