1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 03, 1979.
Also known as:
The Caledonia Building, also known as Caledonian Hall or The Caledonian, is a historic commercial building located at 185-193 High Street in downtown Holyoke, Massachusetts. Built in 1874, it is one of that commercial district's finest examples of Victorian architecture and a rare representative example of the development of the city's Scottish immigrant community. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on July 3, 1979, and was included in the North High Street Historic District on June 26, 1986.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79000346