Little Rock Y.M.C.A. (NRIS 79000456)
524 Broadway St.,
Arkansas. County/parish: Pulaski.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
July 22, 1979.
Also known as:
- Central Branch of the Little Rock Y. M. C. A.
- Little Rock Y.M.C.A.
- The former Little Rock Y.M.C.A. is a historic building at 524 Broadway Street in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a large four-story brick building, with Mission Revival styling that includes a tower rising to an arcaded open top story. It was built in 1928, and was one of the largest projects of Little Rock's leading architectural firm of the period, Mann and Stern. The building has since been converted to commercial uses.The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79000456