1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 20, 1979.
Campbell Union Grammar School, now known as the Heritage Village Offices, is a historic building located in Campbell, California. The school was one of the many grammar schools that opened in Campbell and nearby cities in the 1900s. The building was completed in 1922 by prominent Bay Area architect, William H. Weeks. It is also sometimes referred to as Campbell Grammar School.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79000544