Address: 1801 Lawrence St., Denver, Colorado. County/parish: Denver.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 02, 1979.
Also known as:
The Denver City Cable Railway Building on Lawrence Street in Denver, Colorado, opened in 1889. Originally built to house power and maintenance facilities for Denver's cable car system, it now houses a restaurant and office space. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The current owner is Jim Judd.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79000581