1 contributing building. 1 contributing site.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 22, 1979.
Robert Ferguson House was a historic home located near Newark, New Castle County, Delaware. The original was built between 1790 and 1810, and formed a two-story, two-bay, single pile frame section. A lower, two-story one-room section was added about 1835 and a one-story, two-bay section was added about 1900. Also on the property was a contributing shed.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The buildings were demolished during the widening of Delaware Route 4 in the early 1980s.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79000628