1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places September 02, 2009.
The Louis Ducros House (also known as the Plant-Ducros House) is a historic home in Clearwater, Florida. It is located at 1324 South Fort Harrison Street. On July 2, 1979, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
In 2004, it was purchased and shortly thereafter moved to 622 Belleview Boulevard.
It was removed from the National Register on September 2, 2009.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79000688