1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 10, 1979.
Also known as:
The Church of the Ascension in Mt. Sterling, Kentucky is a historic Episcopal church at High and Broadway Streets. It was built in 1878 and added to the National Register in 1979.
It is a Gothic Revival-style church designed by architect Frank Fitch in 1878, with board and batten exterior that follows the architectural ideology of A.J. Downing.
The Anglican parish was formed in 1858.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79001025