3 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 24, 1979.
Also known as:
The Grace Episcopal Church Complex is a historic Episcopal church located at Taylor's Island, Dorchester County, Maryland, United States. The complex consists of three frame structures: a schoolhouse, chapel of ease, and Grace Episcopal Church. The chapel of ease dates from the first quarter of the 19th century and is a 20 foot by 30 foot frame structure in the Carpenter Gothic style. The school building was moved to its present site by the Grace Foundation in 1955, and was the first school house in Dorchester County and was built and used on Taylor's Island. Grace Episcopal Church is a frame structure built in the late 19th century in the Victorian Gothic style.
Grace Episcopal Church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79001127