Stockyards Exchange (NRIS 79001235)
200 N. Concord St.,
South St. Paul,
MN. County/parish: Dakota.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
March 07, 1979.
- Stockyards Exchange
- The Stockyards Exchange is a building in South St. Paul, Minnesota, United States, built in 1887 by the recently formed Union Stock Yards Company of Omaha. The building housed businesses associated with the nearby stockyards, which later became the largest stockyards in the United States. It also housed a post office, city offices, and the city's first bank, Stockyards National Bank. (read more...)