1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 17, 1979.
St. Philip's Episcopal Church is a historic Episcopal church located at 141 E. 9th Street in Trenton, Grundy County, Missouri. It was built in 1898, and is a small, one-story, Gothic Revival style limestone building. It has a high gable on the primary facade, a clerestoried chancel with projecting polygonal apse, and locally crafted windows of colored cathedral glass.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79001361