3 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places June 27, 1979.
Iron County Courthouse Buildings is a historic courthouse complex located in Ironton, Iron County, Missouri. The complex consists of the two-story, red brick Italianate / Greek Revival style courthouse (1858); an octagonal, frame gazebo (1899); and two-story, brick sheriff's house and connecting stone jail (c. 1866-1867). The courthouse measure approximately 65 feet by 47 feet, 3 inches and sits on a limestone block foundation. It is topped by a gable roof with cupola and features round arched windows.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79001363