1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places May 07, 1979.
Also known as:
Lewistown station, also known as Burlington Northern Railroad Station at Lewistown and Lewiston Depot, is a historic train station located at Lewistown, Lewis County, Missouri. It was built in 1871 by the Quincy, Missouri, and Pacific Railroad, and is a one-story, gable roofed, frame building with wide overhanging eaves. It measures 24 feet, 6 inches, by 50 feet, 6 inches, and is sheathed in vertical board and batten siding. It was moved to its present location in 1977 to house a community centre.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 as the Quincy, Missouri, and Pacific Railroad Station.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79001379