2 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 22, 1979.
Also known as:
Charles S. Shultz House, also known as Evergreens, is located in Montclair, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. The building was built in 1892 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 22, 1979.
The Charles Shultz House is operated as a historic house museum by the Montclair History Center.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79001482