1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 27, 1979.
Clinton–Rosekrans Law Building is a historic law office at Greene in Chenango County, New York. It was built in 1892 and is a simple two story brick structure with an ornate, galvanized iron front. It measures 40 feet wide and 60 feet deep, with a frame second story porch in the rear. It is located within the Greene Historic District.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79001569