Removed from the National Register of Historic Places November 25, 1986.
The Brumbaugh Bridge was a covered bridge in Lane County in the U.S. state of Oregon. Built in 1948, the structure originally carried Row River Road over Mosby Creek near Cottage Grove. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 and was subsequently delisted.
The bridge was demolished in 1979. Some of its timbers were combined with timbers from Meadows Bridge, also demolished in 1979, to construct a covered pedestrian bridge, Centennial Covered Bridge, over the Coast Fork Willamette River in Cottage Grove.
The Howe truss structure, 90 feet (27 m) long, was the second covered bridge at this location. The first Brumbaugh Bridge was a 92-foot (28 m) Howe truss structure built in 1925.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79002101