1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places April 14, 1989.
The Espey Boarding House, also known as the DeCicco Building, was an historic building located at 2601–2605 Southwest Water Avenue, in Portland, Oregon. The structure was completed c. 1886, and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. It was razed on November 28, 1988.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79002131