Address: 1225 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon. County/parish: Multnomah.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 26, 1979.
The University Club of Portland is a private social club that was established in 1898 located in downtown Portland, Oregon. It is known as "Portland's Premier Private Social Club". The clubhouse was built in 1913 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79002144