1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places June 28, 1979.
Also known as:
The Richard Wall house, built 1682, is a historic home in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. It had continuous Wall family residency for over 150 years, having been in the Wall family and its descendants through 1847. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places as "Wall House" also known as "The Ivy".
The home has undergone numerous renovations, with a section of basement wall being the only original construction remaining. The site of religious meetings and weddings, it is also among the earliest places of Quaker worship still standing in the United States. It is now a museum located at Church Road and Wall Park Drive in Elkins Park.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79002302