Added to the National Register of Historic Places June 22, 1979.
The Horn or Horn Davis or Overholtzer Bridge was a historic wooden covered bridge located in Morgan Township in Greene County and West Bethlehem Township in Washington County, Pennsylvania. It was a 96-foot-long (29 m), Burr Arch truss bridge constructed in 1889. It crossed Ten Mile Creek. As of October 1978, it was one of nine historic covered bridges in Greene County.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. It is designated as a historic bridge by the Washington County History & Landmarks Foundation. The bridge collapsed in March 1994, and has not been replaced or rebuilt.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79002354