1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 10, 1979.
Also known as:
Manning Library, also known as Clarendon County Public Library and Hannah Levi Memorial Library, is a historic library building located at Manning, Clarendon County, South Carolina. It was built in 1909–1910, and is a one-story, brick, Classical Revival style structure is set on a raised basement. The front façade features a pedimented Roman Doric order portico projecting from the central bay. The library was the first public library in Clarendon County.
It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79002381