Chattanooga Car Barns (NRIS 79002436)
301 Market St.,
Tennessee. County/parish: Hamilton.
3 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
July 09, 1979.
Also known as:
- Chattanooga Car Barns Complex
- Chattanooga Car Barns
- The Chattanooga Car Barns is a three-building complex located at 301 Market St. in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It was built in 1887 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.The three buildings include "offices facing Third Street, a fifteen-track car barn, and a bus fueling and storage facility. The
offices and car barn were designed by R.H. Hunt, Architects." (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79002436