Address: 298 W. 24th St., Ogden, Utah. County/parish: Weber.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 26, 1979.
The U.S. Post Office and Courthouse in Ogden, Utah, United States was built during 1905 to 1909, with Classical Revival style. It served historically as a courthouse and as a post office. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79002523