Old St. John's Church

Address: 600 W. Broad St., Elyria, Ohio. County/parish: Lorain.

NRIS 79002721

1 contributing building.

Removed from the National Register of Historic Places May 12, 2016.

Part of Elyria MRA (NRIS 64000622).

From Wikipedia:

Old St. John's Church

Old St. John's Church was a historic church at 600 W. Broad Street in Elyria, Ohio.

It was built in 1889 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. It was delisted in 2016.

(read more...)

Architects:

  • Unknown

Architectural styles:

  • Gothic

National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79002721

LC