1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 22, 1979.
Harper House, also known as the Ragan House, is a historic farmhouse located in Trinity Township, near Archdale, Randolph County, North Carolina. It was built about 1815, and is a two-story, three bay by two bay, Federal period frame dwelling, with a lower two-story, three bay by two bay wing. It has a hipped roof, rests on a brick foundation, and has flanking exterior end chimneys.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79003347