6 contributing buildings. 1 contributing site.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 16, 1979.
Also known as:
Pine Hall, also known as Anderson-Hanes House, is a historic plantation house located at Pine Hall, Stokes County, North Carolina. It was built in 1859, and is a two-story, three bay by two bay, Greek Revival style brick dwelling. The front facade features a one-story portico with a hip roof and paired heavy Doric order pillars. Also on the property are a number of contributing outbuildings and a family cemetery.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79003350