1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 22, 1979.
Part of Port Gibson MRA (NRIS 64000420).
McGregor, located on SR 547 in Port Gibson, Mississippi, was built in 1835. It was designed in Greek Revival style.
It was designed and/or built by Judge Peter Aaron Van Dorn (1773-1837) for his daughter.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The listing included just one contributing building on a 4.5-acre (1.8 ha) area.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79003424