Address: 6 mi. NE of St. Marys on Glynnwood Rd., GLynnwood, Ohio. County/parish: Auglaize.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 26, 1979.
Also known as:
St. Patrick's Church is a historic Roman Catholic church in Glynwood, an unincorporated community in Moulton Township, Auglaize County, Ohio, United States. Located north of U.S. Route 33 between St. Marys and Wapakoneta, the church was built in 1883 in the Gothic Revival style. It is one of many large Catholic churches in a region of rural western Ohio known as the "Land of the Cross-Tipped Churches," which was settled by primarily Catholic immigrants during the nineteenth century.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79003454