Address: jct. E Spring and S Pine Sts., St. Marys, Ohio. County/parish: Auglaize.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 26, 1979.
Holy Rosary Catholic Church is a Roman Catholic parish on the east side of St. Marys, Ohio, United States. Established in 1852, the church has been recognized for its historic 1860s church building, which was demolished amid a period of growth in the 1970s and replaced with a modernist structure.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79003456