Tribune Building (NRIS 79003644)
20 E. Archer St.,
Oklahoma. County/parish: Tulsa.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
July 16, 1979.
Also known as:
- Tulsa Tribune
- The Tulsa Tribune was an afternoon daily newspaper published in Tulsa, Oklahoma from 1919 to 1992. Owned and run by three generations of the Jones family, the Tribune closed in 1992 after the termination of its joint operating agreement with the morning Tulsa World. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79003644