Tigard, John W., House (NRIS 79003739)
10310 SW Canterbury Lane,
Oregon. County/parish: Washington.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
July 20, 1979.
- John Tigard House
- John Tigard House is a home built in 1880 located in Tigard in the U.S. state of Oregon. The home was originally owned by John Tigard, the son of Tigard founder Wilson Tigard. Queen Anne in style, the structure was moved from its original location along Oregon Route 99W in 1978. Now a museum, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79003739