Address: 226 W. Washington Blvd., Fort Wayne, Indiana. County/parish: Allen.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 27, 1979.
Also known as:
Engine House No. 3 is a historic fire station located in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana. It was designed by the architectural firm Wing & Mahurin, with the original section built in 1893 and an addition built in 1907. It is a two-story, Romanesque Revival style red brick building. The building houses the Fort Wayne Firefighters Museum.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 27, 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79003772