Address: W of Garards Fort crossing Whiteley Creek, Greene Township, Garards Fort, Pennsylvania. County/parish: Greene.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places June 22, 1979.
White Covered Bridge is a historic wooden covered bridge located at Greene Township in Greene County, Pennsylvania. It is a 66.5-foot-long (20.3 m), Queenpost truss bridge with a gable roof, constructed in 1919. It crosses Whiteley Creek. As of October 1978, it was one of nine historic covered bridges in Greene County.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/79003822