1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places September 14, 1989.
Pitcher House , also known as Fullinwider House, was a historic home located at Mount Vernon, Posey County, Indiana. It was built in 1867, and was a two-story, Federal / Greek Revival style painted brick dwelling. It featured a full-width front porch. It has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980 and delisted in 1989.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/80000031