Address: NW of Rochester on SR 375W, Rochester, Indiana. County/parish: Fulton.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 28, 1980.
Germany Bridge was a historic Whipple Truss bridge located near Rochester, Fulton County, Indiana. It was built in 1879 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co., and spanned the Tippecanoe River. It was a single span iron bridge on cut stone abutments. It has been demolished and replaced with new span in 1980
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978 and delisted in 1980.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/80000426