Address: Courthouse Sq., Hinesville, Georgia. County/parish: Liberty.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places September 18, 1980.
Liberty County Courthouse is a historic two-story domed redbrick government building located at 100 Main Street in Hinesville, Liberty County, Georgia, Built in 1926, it was designed by J. J. Baldwin in the Classical Revival style of architecture. Architecturally complementary wings were added in 1965. On September 18, 1980, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/80001105