Address: Courthouse Sq., Danielsville, Georgia. County/parish: Madison.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places September 18, 1980.
The Madison County Courthouse in Danielsville, Georgia is a historic courthouse built in 1901. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
It has a cruciform plan, similar to that of the Twiggs County Courthouse (1902-04) and of the Clayton County Courthouse. It was designed by architect J.W. Golucke.
It has painted brickwork and rests on a stone foundation. The building's brickwork is laid in American bond. It has a pyramidally capped tower on its front facade.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/80001114