2 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places February 01, 2011.
The Lincoln Building built in 1908 was a historic school building located off U.S. 281 in Carrington, North Dakota. It was designed by Fargo architects Haxby & Gillespie and was built in 1908.
On April 30, 1980, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. Reportedly, it was scheduled to be torn down in June or July 2008. It was removed from the National Register in February 2011.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/80002912